WordPress is one of the most popular website building systems in the world, used by over 60 million websites. The system is open source, which means that anyone can freely access and modify the source code. As a result, many community developers work on improving the system, which allows for faster feature updates and bug fixes.
- Easy to use: WordPress has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for even beginner website builders to use. The system offers a wide range of built-in tools to customize the appearance of your website quickly and easily.
- SEO-friendly: Thanks to the built-in tools in the WordPress system, you can easily optimize your website for search engines. For example, the Yoast SEO plugin allows you to easily specify meta descriptions and keywords, and check if your content meets SEO requirements.
- Expandability: The WordPress system includes many plugins that can be used to expand the functionality of your website. For example, if you want to start a blog, you can use the Jetpack plugin to easily add blog functionality to your site. If you want to start an online store, you can use the WooCommerce plugin to easily add e-commerce features.
- Open source: The WordPress system is open source, which means that anyone can freely access and modify the source code. As a result, many community developers work on improving the system, which allows for faster feature updates and more possibilities.
- Security: The WordPress system is constantly being updated, which quickly addresses any potential security vulnerabilities. Additionally, the built-in tools in the system can help you defend against potential attacks.